Thursday, July 18, 2024

✨ Cultivating Mental Wellbeing ✨

 Life on Earth can be hard, but facing our journey is much easier with a strong and healthy mind. 


To create physical health most of us know that we need to combine a number of strategies. For example, we need to get regular sleep, eat a healthy and nutritious diet, and move our body. We know which actions build physical health, but are we aware of the things that contribute to our mental health? 




To find out what's best for you, try asking:

"What am I currently doing that is contributing to my well being?"

"What am I currently doing that is detracting from my well being?" 

 



Sometimes the most powerful thing we can do is stop (or reduce) a behavior that is harming or stressing us, while keeping everything else the same.  

 

In my recent 3-part video series, I discuss my own journey of discovery and the specific habits that help promote my mental well being.




Inside of you is a powerful instinct about what is good for you. Let this instinct guide you. 

✨⭐ ⭐✨

No comments:

Post a Comment