Sunday, January 11, 2015

Be Your Own Divine Partner

At this time last year I had a distant but nagging feeling that I was about to meet a powerful soul mate.

I woke up one morning with an idea...I should treat myself like my own soul mate in order to prepare for the love to come.  I started immediately. I looked in the mirror and told myself I was beautiful. In my mental dialogue I called myself "sweetheart", "babe", and "darling". When I went to bed at night I hugged myself and said "sweet dreams." I dressed in my favorite clothes and wore jewelry around the house. I lit candles. I took walks. I did the things I imagined I would want to do with my soul mate.

Within one day of this "preparation," my life was forever changed. Within two days my desire for a relationship had disappeared. I felt surrounded by love and filled with confidence. I started changing my life, doing the things I had been afraid to do. Because, for the first time ever, I was fully supporting and loving myself.

Three months later I met a beloved soul companion. When we had our first conversation I was stunned. His voice, the way he spoke to me... it was exactly how I had spoken to myself during my experiment in self love. To this day, every-time he calls me "beautiful," which is very often, I smile and remember when he was just a feeling...then a voice in my head. I sit in gratitude for my intuition and for the opportunity to learn self love.

When you treat yourself like your own divine partner you are doing something very powerful. You are emitting a vibration of self love. And you know who will feel this vibration? You guessed it, your soul mate or twin. The quickest way to attract your divine partner is to be the divine partner to yourself. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.









6 comments:

  1. It's amazing on where life takes you when you begin loving and treating yourself as a powerful being, capable of anything! I take a few times a day, everday, and do this for myself! Great post Maya, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much it is amazing! :D

    Thank you for being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you both are beautiful :-) shining stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee. You are so sweet. We appreciate your support!

      Delete
  4. That's awesome. I hugged myself on Friday so my twin must have felt that! I will continue self love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful idea and i will practice it on a daily basic. thanks maya.

    ReplyDelete